Monday, July 25, 2005
Bad sorethroat!$BlogItemTitle$>
I shall just blog a short entry. Lessons were rather boring today. We started off the day with MT. Yuck. Of all subjects! And I just got reminded that TOMORROW IS THE DAY FOR OUR MT ORAL EXAMINATION. Like WHAT THE COW?! I'm not really bothered about the oral examination, I'm just worried that I'll spout rubbish in front of the teacher and talk incoherently. My command of chinese is not really very good to start it off. Argh. God, bless me for tomorrow!
OH! Did I mention that I have a very bad sorethroat now! And I found out that I got it from Lim Shi Wen! Okay, can't really blame her as I insisted on sharing drinks with her the other day when she already warned me beforehand that she was sick. Oh, BOOHOOHOO! I CRY! *starts crying and whining non-stop!!!*
Mom's yakking away about bedbugs now. (-_-") ooh! I realise I haven't been using this ugly expression for a long time already. Hmm. Xinru and I shared a bowl of "Ice Kachang" after training today. Mmm! I like! Shall buy it again next time. Maybe tomorrow. Training today was rather productive for Ignite. My team members are so hilarious! Hope Sylviane recovers soon!
Feeling awful and itching all over,
Jani..
PS : *the writer did not manage to finish typing her beautiful name as the itch was unbearable. Sorry for any incovenience (though I don't think there will be any.) oh HOW sad. Whatever. Hahahah.*
7/25/2005 09:56:00 PM;